Monday

Blame vs Taking Responsibility for needs

Blame, to me, is "a primitive concept"
- Understandable, of course.
When I hear your blame-gaming
I take it that it is no game to you.
You're feeling upset, I guess
And want some responsibility to be taken?
Me too, only I try to start with acknowledging the pain
And locating the pain that certain actions trigger.
The pain (in our case) doesn't come from the actors
But from the unmet need(s).
Let's start with the needs for care and consideration,
prudence and mourning & see
who owns these needs & what requests they make?



CommunicatingNeeds.org


[default blog footer]
May everyone be loved well,
Paul
#FreeRange #Buddhist
Tel 0780 70 66 202

PS. How do you want to be loved?
PPS. What's my role in that?
http://additionalinfo.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/my-email-footer-is-here-instead-of-on.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home